Monday 28 December 2015

Review for Girls Breaking The Rules - Shelby by Kelsey Burns: ★★★★★

Girls Breaking The Rules (Shelby)Girls Breaking The Rules by Kelsey Burns

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was given an ARC of this in return for an honest review!

Here we meet the feisty red headed Shelby who loves BOTH men and women and we get to read her side of this utterly fantastic story.did not disappoint me.

I am a huge fan of Kelsey Burns and couldn't wait for the release of Shelby's story, I went into this story with high expectations and Shelby

Although not my first read that contained homosexual content, it is my first girl on girl action and what can i say? I liked it, i liked it alot!
It was a funny, sexy, passionate, raunchy and a very cleverly written witty read. It had my sides aching with laughter and crying tears of joy and sadness as Shelby and the girls had to deal with issues from their past and present situations. I know that Kelsey Burns was a bit nervous about getting Shelby's story out there but she need not be! It's another fantastic 5 star read!

I love how Kelsey has not only managed to write another brilliant story but has also managed to write an epic conclusion to this breath taking trilogy. To see the growth of these characters throughout the three stories was phenomenal, to go from three single gals, living it up in Marbella to each having their own Happy every after. All of the loose ends have been tied up perfectly.

However, i am a little sad that it has come to an end. I sure hope that someday Kelsey will see fit to revisit this fabulous trio and bring us more of the fun and laughter that they have so far.

Well done Kelsey! I gave it FIVE big stars.



Blurb

Meet Shelby; feisty, flirty and redheaded, she’s the object of desire to both boys and girls . . . which is fortunate, as that’s where her interests lie.

Openly bi-sexual, there isn’t much that can make this fashion photographer blush. Though her sexual exploits are legendary, beneath the bravado, her life isn’t quite as fulfilled. 


Meet Eleanor Murphy, striking, blonde and beautiful, she’s the fire station’s newest recruit. When the pair meet, chemistry can’t be denied, but will Eleanor be another notch on Shel’s bedpost, or could she be the one to light the way?


Join Shelby, Tash and Lex for the heart-stoppingly sexy and amazingly entertaining conclusion to Girls Breaking The Rules.


Buy It Now:
AMAZON UK | AMAZON US

No comments:

Post a Comment