Tuesday 17 November 2015

Breeze excerpt



"So were you serious about what you said earlier?" Finley asked as he sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

"About you getting lucky? Nah, I was kidding. Why? Do you want to get lucky?" I teased as I kissed a line from his cheek to his jawbone and down his neck.

He groaned. "You have no idea." He leaned his head back as I peppered his neck with kisses and ran my hands underneath his shirt over his washboard abs. I lightly trailed my fingernails down his chest to the waistband of his jeans when I heard him gulp. "That feels so good, Hannah."

"If you think that feels good, maybe we should take this some place a bit more private," I said standing up from the couch and extending my hand to Finley. He jumped from the couch and took my hand. Leading him down the hallway to his bedroom, I opened the door and quickly pulled him into the room before quietly shutting the door behind us.

As I turned around, Finley pinned me to the door. He captured my hands and pulled them high above my head before reaching down for the hem of my shirt. He removed it uncovering the black bra I had underneath.

"Wow," he said breathlessly.

I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. Kissing Finley was unlike kissing anyone else. Just kissing him made my limbs weak as my entire body warmed. His hands slid up  my sides and covered my breasts. He lightly squeezed my breasts before running his hands behind my back to undo my bra. Wow, he knows the one-hand maneuver. Classy. As he removed my bra, I reached down to take his shirt off. "Holy shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment