Sunday 11 October 2015

Review High Stakes (The Kingdom:Book Two) by Nikki Groom: ★★★★★

High Stakes (The Kingdom, #2)High Stakes by Nikki Groom

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another well deserved 5 stars for Nikki Groom. I one-clicked High Stakes immediately after i finished Holding Aces. How could i not after we were left with that chilling cliff hanger?

I started this book with high expectation and High Stakes did not disappoint. Denham King has fast become one of my favourite fictional alpha males and i am not sure how others are going to compare to King now that their story has reached it's conclusion.

Nikki Groom is a fantastic author who made me feel a range of emotions as i read the second book in the Kingdom series and at one point, i swear i was holding my breath as Jame's "aka Johnny" hold over Arianna reached it chilling climax.

I was desperate for Denham and Ari to get the happy ever after that they both deserved and Nikki didn't leave me disappointed.

Well done! I can't wait to read more!





Blurb
High Stakes is the conclusion to The Kingdom Series. It is not a stand alone. Holding Aces is book 1 and should be read first. 

Nothing lasts forever....

Arianna Fraser knew it was a too good to be true. With her ex-boyfriend still threatening to destroy her, Arianna and Denham King have to fight harder than ever to battle the odds. But when danger closes in and everything she loves is on the line, it's up to Arianna to make the ultimate sacrifice to save those that mean the most to her. She must choose between what she wants and what she loves. A choice no woman should ever have to make. Unless Arianna can find a way to have both.


Buy It Now:
AMAZON UK | AMAZON US

No comments:

Post a Comment