Saturday 19 March 2016

***Promo Post*** Piper Levine: The complete series by Eris Kelli




In reading order;

Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth (Piper LeVine #1)

Piper LeVine is the daughter of wealthy Senator, Harold and Katrine, or so she thought. When a stranger arrives in the night and throws her identity into question, Piper must uncover the secrets of her true origin. 

Treacherous demons from a past she never knew she had are coming for her and only the Gypsies know how to deal with the monsters of myth.

Nicholas proves less than truthful from the get-go, but who can she hold onto amongst a sea of mystic if not hostile strangers? He is dangerous, captivating, and the only one who she knows that will stand against the creatures of the dark that seek her.

In search for the truth Piper will find more than her identity. She will discover her destiny, what she is made of, and the family that determines her fate.





Piper LeVine, The Path of Betrayal (Piper LeVine #2)
Piper made a promise, one that holds Baobhans and Gypsies from finishing the war they’ve begun. She must learn the ways of these Scottish Vampires, but is that all they will require of her?

Nicholas of the Gypsies and werewolves loves her but is he strong enough to protect her? His love for her is boundless. There is no creature he would not fight to save her. Is his love powerful enough to save Piper from herself? They are going to find out whether they want to or not.

Everyone must choose on which path of life they will tread. When Piper LeVine looks back at the stones of her path, will they be of honor or betrayal?



Piper Levine, Follow the Leader (Piper LeVine #3)
From Amazon Best Selling Author Eris Kelli: Piper LeVine knows exactly who she is. The trouble is no one else does. After striking a deal with Richard, a Scottish Vampire, Piper's death was faked. Everyone she knows and loves can't know she is alive. Piper has only her novice Gypsy magic and stubbornness on which to rely in order to finish what she has set out to do. Nicholas has experienced a love so deep that it has imprinted on his soul. The love of his life is gone, and the whispers of the past remain. Revenge is what he seeks even if it carries the face of the woman lost. No one and nothing can stand in the way of this werewolf who will get his vengeance. In a life where death is around every corner, Piper will fight to regain all that has been stolen. She will face her fears and embrace love, even if it has come to kill her.




Piper LeVine, They Call Me Assassin (Piper LeVine #4)

Piper LeVine is dying. The cost of her survival is clear, she must become one of them, an Assassin. Nicholas, a Gypsy Werewolf, is evolving. His wolf is changing in dangerous ways. Between the deaths, battles, and broken promises, Piper and Nicholas are pushed to the edge. Will their love end or prove to be extraordinarily epic?



Piper LeVine, Destiny's Scribe (The Piper LeVine Series #5)

I was betrayed by one of my own. 
Poisoned. 
I’ve been stripped of my Gypsy Magic, and it’s just about the worst possible time for it. A creature that’s over four hundred years old is coming. Don’t know if it’ll be a friend or foe but I do know that the vampires aren’t finished hunting me and I’ve managed to piss off a Sith Witch. 
Nicholas is with me. I know he’ll stand with me, but he can’t fight the poison that is growing inside me. I can’t deny the bad feeling I have in the pit of my stomach. Things are about to get nasty. 
I can’t say how things will end. I will not bow down, or back away. I will give this fight my all, even if it costs me everything. If this is my end, I will regret nothing. – Piper LeVine.



OR buy the #COMPLETE series



No comments:

Post a Comment