Friday 4 December 2015

Review for Fallen Angel: Part 4 by Tracie Podger: ★★★★★

Fallen Angel, Part 4 - A Mafia RomanceFallen Angel, Part 4 - A Mafia Romance by Tracie Podger

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I gave this epic conclusion the five stars this story deserves.

In my opinion this has been the best one of the series so far!It literally started with a bang and the action packed drama from the beginning kept me gripped until the very end.

Tracie has this uncanny ability to make her reader feel every emotion with the characters! I laughed, cried and everything in between as i read this epic conclusion to Brooke and Robert's
story.
Another brilliantly written story that i absolutely enjoyed reading every word of!!

Unfortunately this story has left me wanting more and I am desperately hoping that this isn't the last we will see of Robert, Brooke and all of the other characters we have come to love in this series!




Blurb

It was in a small room in a hotel in Washington, DC, that Brooke Stone’s life changed forever—again.

Life had been peaceful, as peaceful as being a member of one of the most powerful crime families in America could be.

But life has a habit of throwing a curve ball, a curve ball so fast and so wide it knocks everyone from their feet.

From the streets of DC to the hills of Tuscany, from death to the utmost joy – Join Brooke for the final chapter in the Fallen Angel series and witness the birth of a new dynasty.

This is a story of discovery, of finding a past, of heartache and the greatest of love.

‘I’ve seen death and I’ve faced my worst fears – I survived.’

The conclusion to the Fallen Angel series - A Mafia story. Contemporary romance for readers over the age of 18 years. Contains graphic scenes of a sexual nature.
 


Buy It Now:

AMAZON UK | AMAZON US

No comments:

Post a Comment