Tuesday 20 October 2015

***New Release*** The Voice Between My Legs Pt 2 -by- Ozlo and Priya Grey


TVBML Banner





TVBML Pt 2 Cover





Title:  The Voice Between My Legs (Part 2) 


Author: Ozlo & Priya Grey 


Book Blitz: October 19 - 21 


Genre: Erotica/BDSM Romance 


Hosted by: S.B.B. Promotions





add-to-goodreads-button


Synopsis Logo


What My Body Wants, My Heart Can't Have.…


Lacey


Cooper has revealed his secret and his deception runs deep. My head tells me to walk away, but my body refuses. Sex with Cooper West rocks me to the core and shatters all preconceived notions of who I am. So when the billionaire presents an "arrangement" that can satisfy both our needs, I agree against my better judgment. We're playing a dangerous game – one where our emotions and physical desires clash.


Cooper


No matter how many times I ravish her body, I'm still not satisfied. Lacey Winters has awoken feelings in me that I buried long ago. But I can't let her get too close. Now that she knows my secret, there's too much at stake. I have to stop thinking about her. I have to stop wanting her. I have to keep my distance while I savor every inch of her body.






Amazon 







Giveaway





Also Available



~ The Voice Between My Legs (Part 1) ~



TVBML Pt 1 Cover


Synopsis Logo


I’ve done things you might not agree with. You may not like me because of it. But if you lived throughwhat I experienced, maybe you’d see things differently. I wasn’t going to let anyone get in the way of mynew life…then I met him.


Cooper West is attractive, wealthy, and CEO of one of hottest companies in New York City. He can haveany girl he wants… he chose me. I have to tell him about the things I’ve done…but how?


What would happen if you let the man of your dreams read your diary? Would he still want to be withyou? I’m about to find out.





Amazon


Author Bio Logo


Author pic






Ozlo and Priya Grey are a husband and wife writing team. Their time is consumed with writing, re-

writing, editing, and tinkering with Photoshop and WordPress.


When they step away from their desks, they enjoy long walks on the beaches of Southern

California.


Author Links


facebook copy   





~ HOSTED BY ~




No comments:

Post a Comment